Nigeria's vision of its independence was one of power, prosperity and leadership. It was time to shake off the shackles of colonisation and become whole again. But reality didn't live up to the dream, and the ambitious nation is weighed down by a new set of shackles that it forged for itself. In the face of this the people carry on, apathetic and barely alive, shuffling forward like zombies. The elite can cut off limbs without detection, taking money and power and agency. The zombie republic doesn’t notice.
Weight: 350 gsm.
Material: 85% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester.
- Brushed cotton unisex hooded sweatshirt.
- Double layered hood in self fabric.
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping.
- Metal eyelets.
- Inside herringbone back neck tape.
- Self fabric half moon at back neck.
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening.
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem.
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch.
- Kangaroo pocket at front.
We ship worldwide. Shipping fulfillment generally takes 3-5 working days from the date of purchase depending on the shipping option selected.
Please expect extra Production & Delivery delays due to the Impact of COVID-19